Mk1 Yoyos! - Bathysphere returns

My friend Mark will be helping out at the Boutique Yoyo Collective booth, which I’ve joined as a mini-sponsor of worlds. He needed some shirts. Throw Bags is throwing a bag in for free with my order :grin:

6 Likes

Yep, I’ve actually been using Airetics since before they were available for sale, and the hyperglo yellow standards are my go-to for boutique strings.

3 Likes

I’d love to make an acetal Diffraction @MarkD.

7 Likes

Are the shirts going to be for sale? Or he needed a shirt to wear to rep the brand?

2 Likes

Just to rep the brand for now. I suppose if I really like the shirts I could order more to put up for sale.

3 Likes

Oh? Tell me more? :blush: Do you think it’d need to have a higher diameter, considering the material?

4 Likes

Even if it’s just one more… in 2XL… and you sell it to me… that should be good :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

2 more 2xl haha I need one too

4 Likes

There’s no way I’m winning, but I got my friends/family to like your post because someone else is creeping up on you

5 Likes

I’d probably up the diameter about a mm or so. Just to compensate for the material.

4 Likes

We need the forum peeps to get on and vote for @JWaugh. Someone just commented today and already has 30 likes somehow

3 Likes

I’m looking into the situation. Looks like someone used a reposting account to promote their entry

6 Likes

Oh wow, how did I get 37? How big is @hobbygod ‘s family?

3 Likes

I might’ve helped a little too :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow, thanks, I also learned that the guy who was ahead used a repost account to get all of his likes, so I feel kind of good about passing him.

3 Likes

And you can call me biased, but I’d rather someone from the forums win anyways, since this is where Mark got the inspiration to make yoyos. And maybe you also get bonus points for being a fellow Ohioan lol (though I did have to move to that place up north a couple years ago)

6 Likes

So sadly I don’t think I’m going to win because last night I asked Mark to review the voting system, and I think he is just gonna decide who wins. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ultimately it’s Mike’s call, but I have forwarded your concerns about the reposting account to him. I am not sure if that is disqualifying, but what you did definitely isn’t - you posted your trick on your own personal account. So I wouldn’t worry about that.

3 Likes

To be fair, smooth tricks is a really good guy. I dont know if he has a personal instagram account or not, but dont hold it against him

Edit: or.mike.could just pick me because I’m awesome :slight_smile: hahah

2 Likes

My guess is Mike will watch all the videos, and take both the number of likes and how much he likes each into consideration (that’s probably how I would do it, so it’s not just a popularity contest). But who knows. Either way - I think it’d be really cool if you won.

3 Likes