Mk1 Yoyos! - Bathysphere returns

I cannot wait to get feedback from all the new owners! Y’all are amazing for your support.

12 Likes

Here’s your chance to win one in a contest:

Thanks for putting this together, @SimplyMike!

15 Likes

Loving the details in the packaging!

6 Likes

Why did I think this was super wide for some reason? Its specs actually look great.

3 Likes

That seems fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll try to find some time to enter.

5 Likes

That was fun, the Diffraction looks awesome, congratulations to whoever wins it.

10 Likes

WANT TO VOTE ON THE WINNER?

To see all the entries, go to the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xHQnLnatPw&feature=youtu.be

Scroll to the comments and tap on on SORT BY -> Newest First (otherwise youtube will helpfully hide most of the entries):

Then find your favorite ones and give them a thumbs up! :+1:

3 Likes

also you’re in the lead, Mr. Waugh

5 Likes

No way! Diffraction V2 here I come!

3 Likes

Still got till friday but that injection you did is awesome

3 Likes

Go jake! I put only put 1 trick in haha

3 Likes

Wait you are second place rn

2 Likes

Well if I end up winning I’ll tell them to give it to you anyway. I’ve won/gotten too many free yoyos recently.

But you better bring it to worlds so I can try :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Naww, you don’t need to do that. : D

3 Likes

I want to haha

3 Likes

I want you to too lmao

2 Likes

I saw the shirts and pouches. What are your upcoming plans with the company?

4 Likes

I got mine today! I only had time to throw it for a few minutes, but I can already tell I’m going to love it. Fantastic string, it feels like a zipline prime. What is it?

3 Likes

It’s Aretic standard. Very nice stuff.

3 Likes

That was my second guess, but it felt a bit thicker than the regular airetics I have. I’ve noticed that both the zipline nylons and aretic strings vary in feel quite a bit depending on the color blend of the string. They’re both handmade, so not a big surprise.

It’s a great match for this yoyo. I gotta toss it around for a few more minutes and then hit the sack. There must be a meme out there for when a yoyo is so good it makes you miss sleep.

3 Likes