Mission Trip Help

Hey all you yoyoers. As many of you probably don’t know I am christian and I am a believer in God. As a christian we try to evangelize. I try to do this every year going on a mission trip. I am this year going to Seattle, the city with the highest suicide rate. We want to use this fact and help out with suicides and homeless. I will go into details on my trip with anyone who asks, but the main purpose I made this post was to ask for your help. As a great community of all religions we can all say we want to help prevent suicide and homelessness. I am asking for prayer in my journey and possibly monetary help. If you leave your address I would like to send you a prayer letter with more information and details. Thank you for all your help.

PLEASE NO ARGUMENTS ABOUT RELIGION, I DON’T WANT TO SEE ANYONE POST WHAT RELIGION THEY ARE OR HOW ONE RELIGION IS STUPID. YOU WILL BE FLAGGED AND DELETED.

good luck with that, its because the weather there is always gloomy, my grandparents up there say they always get depressed

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a very sad thing. I’m hoping to really change some lives. Thanks for your support.

Yo, best of prayers on your trip! Glad to here fellow believers going out on the front lines :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome man. Every year, our Seniors go on a mission trip. This year, my big brother happens to be a Senior, so they are going to the Philippines. I think it is a great oppurtunity for anyone, and I wish you the best of luck in your trip. May God bless you

1 Like

I visited Kenya twice on mission trips. We went to at least 4 orphanages and were in awe of what God is accomplishing there

1 Like