Minecraft

Click the little icon that looks like what cartoon carecters say on the bottom of my page.

Thanks I just did it from my messages window.

Anybody running Tekkit? I’d like to get back into playing that online but we shut down our server a while back.

I’d consider going back to vanilla MineCraft but it’d have to be on a fun server.

Nukes!!! YAY

Server is down due to the 1.4.4 update.

Yeah i hate all the updates why cant they just have one big one oh well…

My brother plays on a tekkit server that he likes its just not that strickt on all survival they give stuff out a lot.

I’d host a game but I can’t do a LAN on my school’s internet. What kind of games are you guys playing? Seems like all the info you’re giving is the fact that you have a server or are hosting a game, but don’t mention its contents.

I don’t just tell the ip to everyone ;D plus i just wanted to know how many people play minecraft.

Standard Vanilla. Zero plugins. I am a pvp man myself but that is against server rules.

Yeah you can make a pvp arena if you want, we have a good one on my bukkit server.

I am on a great served called
kingdom-craft. IP is
kingdom-craft.co.uk

Pretty nice server, cool community, small, mods and owners and admins don’t really give a s*** what you do unless you are being a jerk or griefing. They’re cool. Really fun! Join…
I’m Guest_Parking

Do they swear?

A bit…not at people usually

Can’t join, says I’m using an Outdated client Which is weird considering I just updated my custom Client today for 1.4.4 and it works on all other servers.

well i not really suposto go on servers that have people that swear… is it whitelisted?