Mighty Flea Restock!

YoYoFactory Presents The World’s Smallest Modern Performance Yo-Yo: The Mighty Flea. Step right up and don’t let its coin size fool you, this little guy can really perform!

Being so small does change the whole game making it more challenging to land on the string and more difficult to control overall – however with practice this can be a great yo-yo and a real conversation starter. And just think – after you pull Black Hops off on this you will be able to do it on any yo-yo!

This is the new 2013 edition of the Mighty Flea featuring slick new engravings. The shape comes takes the ‘original Flea’ form but with a major tweak to change it into more of an overall butterfly shape. This sets the stage for a new level of play with a yo-yo the size of a coin!

What’s the point of selling a yoyo you do not carry response for? I’m sure the recess is not deep enough to hold flowable/RTV.

1 Like

not alot of places have the response for the mighty flea… also they may be waiting on a shipment for the response… you never know mikers…

They’re on the YYF response page in the store.  You should start being more pleasant with the way you say things; you’re embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

We have flea response in stock as FiveIronBrian pointed out… And even if we didn’t, are you saying you wouldn’t buy a new yo-yo if you couldn’t replace the brand new response pads right away? Ridiculous.

Maybe i’m missing the point, but it sounds like you’re just trying to create an issue where there isn’t one, as usual. Give it a rest.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be pretty easy to just contact YYF to try to get some direct anyway? Don’t really see the big deal as usual.

there isnt a BIG DEAL about it forge…

Tempted to get one of these, had been wanting one for a while (kind of like when I first got into modern throwing back in 2010). Only thing holding me back (I know this yoyo isn’t designed to be taken too serious as it’s made for fun) is the fact that it looks like it can tilt very easily and lose spin time quick due to its uniform weight distribution.

Those who have played the 2013 version of the MF, is it pretty stable?

Replacing string isn’t an issue for me as I twist my own anyway so I can make my own longer “flea string”.

It’s just a micro 888. Definitely ordering one

1 Like