Mhoodlum feedback

@Mhoodlum is good to go. Would def do business with again.

6 Likes

Yep he’s a straight shooter.

4 Likes

Dude is great. Can’t speak too highly of him.

4 Likes

Quickest :yo-yo: BST transaction I’ve had so far. Totally on point :+1:

3 Likes

Another great transaction with @Mhoodlum! :+1:

1 Like

Done business with him before and in the midst of a deal right now.

Always a pleasure to work with

1 Like

Definately aces!!! And if he wants something he trades in your favor usually!!! Great hook up!!! Thanks again!!!

1 Like

Just made another purchase from @Mhoodlum He has the fastest shipping ive seen on the forums. Sometimes even overnight. :zap::racehorse: Both times he has gone above and beyond giving extras. I highly recommend him. I was shocked today when I got his package. It had a bunch of extras in it. :joy::+1::+1::+1::+1: Thanks!

1 Like

Made a sale to him and everything was smooth, quick, and easy. Work with him with confidence!

1 Like

Wanted to drop a big plus for @Mhoodlum. Just completed a super sale with this gentleman… he shipped ridiculously fast, packed everything exceptionally well, and delivered as promised.

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone I appreciate it and the community here🙏🏻

3 Likes

Replies quick. Ships even quicker. Seriously, he shipped mine next day air. Who does that?! Thanks man!

4 Likes

man… dude ships, communicates, and was very helpful…

i can’t step up my bst game to overnight shipping though… i’ll stick to snacks and other shizz

2 Likes

Another transaction with @Mhoodlum, another stellar performance. I don’t think anyone ships faster! He’s becoming one of my go-to guys for nice things.

1 Like

Another excellent transaction with @Mhoodlum… best $35 dollar purchase I have made on a yoyo… thanks for the Mint Halyard at a great price!!!

1 Like

I just bought a great yoyo at a great price from @Mhoodlum. I can’t believe how fast that thing got to me.

1 Like

The man did it again! Another excellent sale from @Mhoodlum with lightning fast shipping and perfect packaging. Truly one of the best.

2 Likes

Also got a super deal on a great throw from @Mhoodlum . It arrived faster than reasonably possible. Like he froze time and drove to my house fast. Well packaged and as described. Would buy again, especially if I needed a yoyo in 6 hours.

2 Likes