MER (know before you go)

yup july 14th in plymouth =p

Ok, yeah… I had no idea which one you guys were talking about. I’ll be at MWRs…the scrawny Asian kid…pretty beginner…idk really…
May be a pretty common description :stuck_out_tongue:

I love minneapolis, such a great city

MER!!! VD

I just found out I’m able to go. I’ll post a pic of what I look like soon. I’ll be competing in 1A. :slight_smile:

How many of you have gone to MER before? Will there be a lot of new people this year? :smiley:

This will be my first time there!

This will be my first time too. Only my second contest ever.

its my first time also so im guessing alot of new people there haha

Bad turn of events…

I thought my baseball tournament would only go through this week on the weekdays but now if we win on Thursday we will advance to our next game on SATURDAY. The day of MER. And of course there is no way I would ever be able to miss baseball for that. I don’t think I really would want to miss baseball but if I did want to, there’s no way I would ever be allowed to. I’m pretty sure we will win on Thursday because we got a bye and the two teams that we might play, we crushed in the regular season. The game starts at 6 on Saturday but I’m pretty sure we won’t have enough time to get home.

It just makes me mad because this is the contest I’ve been looking forward to all summer and I thought nothing would come in the way of it. Well, there’s always Ohio states and next year…

NOOOO! what a bummer! Well have meets down in columbus for sure though, so look forward to those! Looking for possibly an indoor venue since its been pretty hot these last weeks. Hope to find a venue and schedule at least a couple before ohio states

Yeah I’m looking forward to the meets. Hopefully I’ll be able to make it to those.

Well have fun at MER and see you at the meets and Ohio states!

I’m going! BTW chad, whats on your shoulder? my name is chri i’m 14!

Im going. No picture, but my name is Josiah. I have a bunch of cash if anyone wants sell me a C3 :stuck_out_tongue:
Btw Ill be wearing a black shirt that says Mind the Gap on it, I’m 5-11, and my hair is blonde. Holler if you see me.

Ill be with him.