MB's official blast thread..why not? Update..8/10/14 One of three for FYA Champs

No and the customer is always right! :wink:

Wait till you see this crazy thing I’m cooking up next! :o

You should, they’re pretty awesome.

once i get my butt in gear and ship my package, i too will soon have an awesome pc job.

Should look schweeet!

Free bump! Also, do you ever do any soda blasting?

I need to get a different piece of equipment and then I will be doing the soda blast as well.

Right now thats like number 200 on a list of about 1000 things I need :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Love the blasting work! Keep it up. Very clean. :slight_smile:

1 Like

TP Maxbet blasted for a YYE member…

SLICK!!

I might be in the market for some blast work. What does your blast feel like, Bob? Can you compare it to anything?

O my god!!!THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! You have turned my throw From raw to completely awesome!!! So excited to get it! Thank you so much!!!

It’s very smooth an almost not there blast!!! ::slight_smile: Compairing it with the feel of what I have it’s similar to my E1NS and Noctu although the Noctu is a wee more on the coarse side. Similar to the Remnant2 I have as well.

It’s a very fine grit at relatively low pressure. I really only started doing the blast to help with ano and blemish removal before polish job’s but it’s pretty sweet by itself.

Your welcome. It’s nice and clean and the flowable is setting up as we speak.

I’m guessing you mean the blue 2009 Nocti. I’ve never played any of those lol. I’m looking for a blast similar to what you find on YYFs. I love their beadblasts.

Yes that’s it. Do you have a specific YYF model? Maybe I have it…

Well pretty much any of them lol. I’m just looking for a really smooth beadblast. Actually if you could reproduce something similar to a CLYW blast that’d be amazing.

The Maxbet I just did got a very light blast. Just enough to clean it up which won’t do much to dings but the blast is ever so light. Silky to the touch.

Did a blast job on a TP Positron. Just to show you that bead blasting is not a cure all for the dings and scratches. Had some heavy pitting from a chemical strip. Yes the bead blasting cleans it up but it’s nearly impossible to remove pits and dings as deep as these…

how much is this?

$15 shipped unless you want something special like masking areas other than the bearing seat.