Maybe Samad Was Right...

He did. He quoted myself and Kim-Lan (Not to mention some other people) and said:

All of you are just acting very inapropriate for some of the people on the forums,so please stop.

Ahh, so he did. I didn’t catch that.

Either way, he’s sorta right. This thread just shouldn’t be here with some of the content it has.

So what should I do about the bearings?

Well if they are rusted, it might be best to just replace them. No matter what you do to them from now on, your bearings won’t play at their best.

Addment: This just happens when you don’t use the trusted methods.

EDIT: While at it, you might just lock this thread, unless you really need a way to save your bearings, which I highly doubt exists.

Agreed. Lock, lock lock, lock lock, lock lock it up! (Pump, pump pump, pump, pump pump it up! Joe Budden anybody? In the Fast and the Furious? Anyway.)

Yeah lock it up. We’re getting off-topic often and we’re starting to have problems. Also I think the question has been answered.

Anyway, I suggest trying this:

Okay, because your bearing is already bad, it won’t hurt to try. I suggest using some WD-40 on it, and let it seep in on both sides. Then after that, get some mineral spirits, and give it a very good clean. Make sure no possible amount of WD-40 is left. If there is some, clean it again.

Now, after you are done cleaning it, dry it very well. Then, lube the heck out of it. Yes, it will be responsive, but it may possibly bring it back to life. Good luck :slight_smile:

May. BTW, I was watching fast and furious when I read that. I’ll try. Problem is I can’t order a bearing, so I’m just using my bros, maybe when I get an M1, I’ll pick up an extra bearing.

Get a 10-ball,a great bearing IMO.

You all! (Even though I’m californian and shouldn’t say that) I kinda fixed it! It’s almost as good as new. A spray of wd-40, a lot of spinning, put it in my yoyo, and it’s good!!! The only problem is it’s responsive (maybe the lube) and it’s a brown color on the inside.

Great - problem solved. Let’s move on. :slight_smile: