Master Galaxy or Monster

What do you guys think is the better? I truly can’t decide which one i should get

Wet Whistle.

I loved my master galaxy! Haven’t tried a monster though so i can’t compare the two

The monster is just a bigger version of the superwide though im would choose ethier a master galaxy or a wet whistle.

Wrong section… but Master Galaxy hands down.

Wet Whistle > Master Galaxy > Monster

pfff Spyy Revenger.

I was going to say the same thing.

1 Like

Is c3 going to make more master galaxies?

I’m also gonna take a sec and put in my vote for the Revenger.

Wish they’d make some with their new anos. Older versions did nothing for me.

Well, Master Galaxy sounds a little like Master Shake, and Master Shake is the best member of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force, so I suggest you choose the Master Galaxy over the Monster.

An arbitrary preference on my part? Sure. But since I honestly don’t think one of the yoyos is meaningfully better than the other in any overall sense, why not go with the completely arbitrary preference based on utterly irrelevant criteria?

BTW, my new (well, new to me) Augie Fash Catalyst should be delivered in another 12 hours or so. I’m quite excited about it. Baring the YYF Velocity I bought for my nephew a few weeks ago, this is my first yoyo purchase in several years, and my first unresponsive yoyo. Probably going to be a big change from the Team Losi Silver Series Cherry Bomb, the YYJ Big Kahuna, and the Playmaxx Bumble Bee.