Markmont Classic release?!!

I just really want one of those MarkMont indigo yoyos, the one where the finish wears like denim. I was crazy broke when they came out and never scored one.

So Mark, do that finish on the new thing so I can get one. Kthnxbye.

Nooo he’s trying to trick us. AND HE GOT YOU :o

ohhhh that paul!! didnt even think of that

What?!!? i have never heard/seen this before. yes what steve said. make more!

+1. Never saw that. Would instakop

Anymore teasers Paul? Release date?

Trying my best not to buy anything til this releases, don’t want to have my play money at $0 when it comes out ;D

If he does the obsidian finish thingy on the Classic it will basically be an insta-buy for me. I couldn’t buy the obsidian Next fast enough in 2010 or 11 or whatever.

I sort of figured the Classic would be similar to the Cascade but MarkMont-ized…I don’t even know what I mean by that myself or why I feel this way but I do know that the Cascade is easily my favorite OD and that MarkMont has a very interesting style as a person that has translated into awesome yoyos that keep it simple and classy so if it’s anything like what I imagine I much want very buy so spin that yoyo.

Obsidians were just soaked in ketchup, right?

Mark does love the Cascade so it’s a possibility :slight_smile:

I’ve been wondering if it’ll be a Markmont mod’d Cascade.

Awww man, I was about to post some more things about it. I see how it is.

:cry:

I bet you were going to say it plays like a doughnut :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t worry about that guy, post away!

Seeing as that was your 400th post, Paul, you should announce the release date, price, specs, photos of the Markmont Classic to celebrate! ;D

I’m only getting it if its Boston cream.

Paul, can I help guide them in the right direction? Please?

Nah man. We’ll let their imagination run wild. =)

Anymore video teasers like with the Next going to be released soon?

Well, is obvious this is a collaboration with yoyojam.

3 years from now, it still won’t be released. It’s impossible for this yoyo to live up to the hype, which means it will be a letdown. I have an honest question: why is everyone excited over this yoyo? The original MMs aren’t really top notch anymore, so you can’t really base it off of them. Isn’t it just another yoyo?

2 Likes

I just like nickel and undersized yoyos.