Mark Mont Drop! - Black Canon, MM Project 2, and Restock of the MMC Magnum Opus! - Available Saturday - 11/11/23 - 10pm EST!

Black_Canon_Feature
BlackCanon_Feature2

The Black Canon is a pocket-sized reinterpretation of the classic Tom Kuhn Silver Bullet, standing at 53.3mm and weighing 55g, designed to offer the playability of a full-size throw. With a focus on in-play technical stability and an improved catch zone butterfly ratio, it serves well as both a trainer and a casual jammer in responsive and unresponsive setups, providing a gratifying feeling of completion with every executed trick.

Light-Teal-Black-Canon Light-Teal-Black-Canon-02 Light-Teal-Black-Canon-03

Project2_Feature

The Markmont. Project 2 is the second installment in the Flat Rim Series, following years of development and refinement. With a focus on maintaining a balance between playfulness and stability, the design features scaled-up dimensions, a catch zone “lip” to reduce string gap rub, and redistributed mid-weight for enhanced play speed variation, resulting in a modernized and improved version of the original Markmont. Project.

Red-Project-2 Red-Project-2-02 Red-Project-2-03

Magnum_Opus_Feature

The MarkMont. Classic Magnum Opus is back in 2 new solid colors! Classic Yellow and Black!

The Magnum Opus retains the essence of the original Classic while elevating performance with high-grade 7075 aluminum, enhanced smoothness, durability, refined weight distribution, and improved features for multi-string layering trick play, making it a true masterpiece in the realm of organic design.

Black-Magnum-Opus Black-Magnum-Opus-02 Black-Magnum-Opus-03

29 Likes

Black Canon looks like a ton of fun!

3 Likes

Oooooof that all black MCMO looks hard af… imagine that with black flat caps? It’s over bro :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

3 Likes

Yeah black canon has been on my list.

2 Likes

Project 2 has been on my list. It looks like a ridge-less Rebirth.

2 Likes

The MP2 is probably my favorite organic I have

8 Likes

really eyeing the mp2, that looks hella fun

3 Likes

Yo is that with a Reboot? Are you able to do a profile shot with it? Reboot is my favorite throw and I’m thinking of springing for this, although it is super expensive given it is a 6061 monometal.

3 Likes

Reboot is 7075 not 6061 and for sure worth the price if it’s the shape and specs you’re looking for.

1 Like

Yes I am aware about the difference in alloys, I was hoping to get a profile shot with the Reboot and the MP2 together. The Reboot is a little undersized and I have always wondered how it would play full-sized. Either way, if the MP2 were a nicer alloy like 7075, it would feel like a better purchase. Thanks!

2 Likes

My apologies it’s a bit late and I misunderstood, I get what you’re saying now. It feels lighter on the string to me over the Reboot and I feel like it performs noticeably better too.

1 Like

The MCMO is one of my all time favourite unresponsive yo-yos. :man_bowing:t2: Every single detail of it is stunning and gorgeous.

No worries! Thanks so much, that’s exactly the shot I was hoping for. You rock.

My wallet is screeching in terror lol

1 Like

Whoever’s is thinking about a Black Canon, just do it

12 Likes

Thats wild to me! I felt that the reboot plays lighter than the mp2! And prefer its play haha.

1 Like

How much the weight of an MP2 without Side-effects?

1 Like

Take my opinions with a grain of salt because my skill level probably can’t appreciate the differences very well. But both strung up with flat se’s weigh almost identically but I feel like the MP2 doesn’t feel as heavy at the end of the string as I move it around. The MP2 changes direction easier for me so that’s what makes it feel like it’s better performing. That’s about the best explanation my skill set can comprehend.

1 Like

59 grams on the dot for me

Q.E.D.