Mario Kart Anyone?

I will soon. I am also making a few.

I used to tear it up in MKDS. Toad in a light tripper on yoshi circuit. Blasted through that silhouette in 1:45 or so; no snaking, consistent line, and almost always landed the tailbase jump. … Then my R button got sacrificed to the great power slide gods.

I play alot, got .43 secs off of world record on MK7 Rainbow Road, GODDANGGGGIT!!!

I feel your pain, I was .50 seconds off the world record of Ghost Valley 2

how many mario carts ARE there??

Just a guess but 7? The newest one is for the 3ds and its MK7.

Soon to be 8

I actually looked it up. There are three arcade versions also. So 10, soon to be 11.

I used to play a ton of super circuit and some double dash and DS. Is 7 worth a pick up?

I’m curious too, I just bought it.

My gamecube double dash recently broke. I loved that game. Super smash bros melee anyone?

I play super smash bros brawl

Never tried melee though…

Ive never tried brawl but melee is litterally my whole childhood. FALCO is the best!

Melee is better than Brawl competition wise. Brawl’s characters are amazingly unbalanced, the creation of the smash ball was a dud, and the overall fast paced feel of melee was lost. Just watch MLG Brawl vs. Melee tournaments. Melee tournaments are more exciting by a long shot. Even the maker of Super Smash (Sakurai) said: Melee, the sharpest of the three. I believe the reason why Brawl disappointed Melee fans was because of the gameplay. And the gameplay was unsatisfactory BECAUSE Nintendo was being dumb and didn’t invite Sakurai to work on SSBB until midway through development. This means Sakurai only got to work on it after halfway, so he couldn’t guide the direction. I’m hoping the new Super Smash will redeem Brawl since it wasn’t so good. I still play Melee today, so I think I’m pretty fricken good if it came out like 2004-ish.

Did they make a 3ds one? I dont have a 3ds so idk. I havent been that much in to gaming recently anyways cuz of yoyoing.

Melee’s cool. It took forever for me to find it though! And good gracious eBay is by far the worst place ever to get SEMI-old games! Speaking of which anyone looking to sell LoZ windwaker?

Back on topic. So I was recently had an urge to buy mk7. How does it compare to the mk wii?

They are coming out with a new super smash bros. next year for 3ds and wii U

I know!!! I saw the video @E3’s website! I’m super excited! I don’t have a wii u though :-. Gueuss I’ll have to get the 3Ds one ;D

Im thinking of getting the Wii U just for the new super smash bros. and Mario Kart 8

I got MK7 in the mail today! Haven’t had a chance to play it yet, but still would be down to race you guys. Let me know if you’re interested.