making yoyo money

dude i tryed that in santababara nothing wow thats sucks for me we should hang there some time if you want we could start a yoyo club there since we both have to drive like an hour its in the middle it would be cool i know joey vatalery (spelling i know) lives there

It hard to find those kind of opportunities for science plus gas money cost more than you would get.

I’m still waiting to get an acceptance letter to hitman training camp.

And stripping has bad tips…

I won’t elaborate because it is inappropriate for these forums but Cameron your statement just goes to show that you are a youngin’ :smiley:

fix’d

now I know. Thank you

Look at your post.
Now at this part of it

Don’t be naive. sp? Now look at this life lesson.
Putting a hat on the ground and asking for money is IMPLIED you are correct. So is saying "Hey you lookin for “insert illegal thing here” and you can get arrested for that in a second. If its questionably “implied” it’s for the courts to decide… and the officer arresting you at the time. Panhandling/busking is illegal depending on where or how you are doing it however it’s also socially acceptable depending on where and how you are doing it. It’s like J walking or something. Thinking that cops can’t do things because its not “proven” is really thinking the wrong way. There are way too many corrupt cops out there. If you ever have to deal with one you’d understand. Hopefully you wont.

Now remember your guilty until proven innocent ;D

Please notice how I said legal SYSTEM. Cops can arrest you for giving them a dirty look, but a court won’t uphold anything without…What’s that word. PROOF.

And I didn’t even go to your links, if you want to try and teach a “life lesson” how about we not link to urban dictionary?

When you see the court SYSTEM your definition of proof might change. It’s up for them to decide with their idea of proof. My friend just sued someone who punched him and got $23,000 based on 1 person who testified and said they saw it. (theres a way to make some yoyo money haha) That was good enough for the jury. That’s not proof in my eyes. The links weren’t for you? Maybe I’ve just seen way too much corruption in the courts and it really bothers me so my apologies if you don’t see it my way. Agree to disagree? I live in a place with a lot of corrupt cops and I’ve had some friends get felonys for things they never did. Anyway way too far off topic now.

I understand what you are saying perfectly.
I guess I go by “by-the-book” law rather than living it law.

Agree to disagree.

Lions, Tigers, and Bears? Yeah right.

To what? What’s so hard to believe and why?

If a canoe falls out of a window and loses it’s wheel, how many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house?

57!

Now give me a harder question, that was easy :smiley:

1 Like

What’s my middle name?

I believe it Mr Hot Pants

goood good

this will SO get locked.

yoyosu

what word am I thinking of?