making yoyo money

I just facepalmed so hard that I gave myself a bloody nose.
Kbai

Hey cameron. “ITS UNSTABLEEEEEEEE”

1 Like

Believe it or not kids, you dont need a new yoyo.

I know right? We just really want them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for bringing that up Matt. -.-

This statement is approved.

Stock market…

2 Likes

now is the best time. low prices ;D

but panhandling/bustling is what i do when i am bored and in need of some cash. not for yoyos, but sometimes i go to santabarbara and they have this really big market street and i just yoyo there and occasionally i can buy myself a chipotle. oh chipotle, who can resist you.

Sorry, I hate chipotle. :stuck_out_tongue:

Beware! street preforming is not all its cracked up to be!

I did it ,didnt make a cent and had some
older teens who when they were riding away on a transportation thing in a shopping center and 50 feet away yelled “YOUR YOYOING SUCKS!” I had no time to reply and couldn’t give them the bird because I had stationed myself next to a toy store hopeing to attract kids. :frowning: The sensless un-called for meanness really hurts even if its from a bunch of older teens.

MOD EDIT - CENSORED SWEARING IS STILL SWEARING. PLEASE REFRAIN

Calm down ^

Im chill. Just fair warning.

Thats not chill, thats kinda out of hand.

D:

well of course. you are not ever sure people will be willing to give. you are selling a product basically. not everyone will buy every day. you are paid really well one day and other days you are not.

Sell yourself to science.

Or become a hitman.

OR stripper.

Actually, forget that last one.

Learning to have thick skin is a key to a happier life. Some think it turned me into a jerk, but what I think it did was make it REALLY hard for someone to upset me verbally. See why do you let such minuscule statements pierce you so much? If it don’t apply, let it fly. Who cares what those insert explicit language here teens said or did. Do they know you? Do they know how to do the tricks you were doing? Probably not, so why let it bother you, eff them, be who you are gonna be, if people don’t like it, eff them too. Just my take on it.

dude i tryed that in santababara nothing wow thats sucks for me we should hang there some time if you want we could start a yoyo club there since we both have to drive like an hour its in the middle it would be cool i know joey vatalery (spelling i know) lives there

It hard to find those kind of opportunities for science plus gas money cost more than you would get.

I’m still waiting to get an acceptance letter to hitman training camp.

And stripping has bad tips…

I won’t elaborate because it is inappropriate for these forums but Cameron your statement just goes to show that you are a youngin’ :smiley:

fix’d