Magnesium yoyos

Dayum, so I was lucky to get one when I had the chance o_O
And agreed, it was underrated but the products were good for their price, especially since there were concepts that were tried in such a unique manner.

3 Likes

Right now they also dropped the AE name for unknown reason but I heard from different players that the POM draups are so fun to play with even tho its made for competition.
Those who owned one are lucky.

2 Likes

@Grendel how is your death robot holding up to regular play? Have you any dings or scratches?

2 Likes

The death robot hands down has the best coating. Way more durable than something, yoyo friends, and turning point. @Shwa

5 Likes

Yes Iā€™ve dinged one of the stainless rims however no actual damage to the MG. I also walked the dog, accidentally, through some gravel witch did leave a smooth deposit into the MG. No other incidents.

2 Likes

I gotta ask i saw a post saying that that the death cuts strings, do you run into that? Its what turned me off from scooping my buddies tbh lol thats my worst nightmare :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I never had an issue with mine but it definitely has a rough blast feel. If you were concerned you could always rub the walls with some denim to smooth it out a little. @TheSliverKing

2 Likes

Good to know, they look amazing and im a sucker for MG x SS lol thanks for the response :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You have to use old denim to really take down the aggressive nap on this ano. Then sheā€™s silk.
Word to your Mother.

4 Likes

This is the meld I spoke of.

7 Likes

Any thoughts on the Mgska? Itā€™s been tempting me for a very long time. Specs look right up my alley but I donā€™t usually care for TP

1 Like

Whoa! Nostalgia! Thumbs up to you, sir.

1 Like

Get what you think youā€™d like and then run with it. Jmtc.

2 Likes

I guess I just need to decide if I want the black one or the white one.

2 Likes

Get them both for two tone action. Swaps goodā€¦ā€¦

3 Likes

Man I do not need that kind of temptation. It would be extremely cool thoughā€¦

2 Likes

I have one coming. Iā€™m let you knowā€¦.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy!!

2 Likes

You got a black one too? You gonna half swap?

1 Like

Iā€™m going to get both, black is coming first, then the white. Have a nice day!

3 Likes