MA States !

Doug, Ethan, Shane, David, Benji, and I will all be there! Can’t wait :slight_smile:

so muchhhh hyppppeeee

We are too man!!! We have all kinds of 21plus fun planned!!!

Problem with the freestyle I’m working on is, it’s all risky but doesn’t look it regardless of wether I do it right or not. Oh well, it’s really fun and that’s all that matters.

Come find me at and get a special g2yoyos pin made just for the event… also check out the new throw the triton

Tomorrow !

Wish I could come >:(

Nooooo… Who’s going to make an amazing video?

Today!

Heading down with Scott tomorrow. How’s the weather there today? Pretty dismal?

prelims in a few hours. Who’s competing tonight?

might go tomorrow. deciding

Well, Scott hurt his foot so he’s not coming with me. It’s a shame because he was doing 3a too.

I’m there…rain or shine. Looks like rain though :frowning: Time will tell. :wink:

Main event is today! Get pumped! ;D

Headin’ out in 20 minutes prolly. I’ll have one or two things I want to get rid of, so look for the guy in the blue puzzle-piece hoodie, prolly talking very loudly and flailing his arms.

EDIT: and like usual, I have baby powder, so you guys are free to use it on the condition that you don’t spill it everywhere or leave it open like last time.

Only description needed :stuck_out_tongue:

Bring your kendama and spin top! You needa show me some kentoppa stuff, looks crazy awesome.

leaving in like 10

Well, that was stupid fun. Thanks to everyone that did some business with me, including John, Matt and Brandon. That jumbo pill is all kinds of crazy, and the heavy prototype yoyo is in good hands (certainly better than no hands at all~).

Good fun; looking forward to next time already.

What were the results? I wasn’t able to make it up for saturday

http://mastates.com/results/

Only 1a scores are up at this point.