MA States. Who's going.

I am but I’m not flying into Boston.

I have a basic idea of my freestyle.

Chief or SuperG will be my weapon. SuperG has the edge.

I agree. Just look at Gentry’s freestyles.

Excited and eager.

Is the registration/website up yet? Or have any details been released? I really want to go but I only know the date and I kinda want to compete lol.

I will definitely be there

I might be going, if I can, anyone know how I can register for 1a?

I just checked it out. They’re updating the website this weekend. Then we’ll all be able to register and stuff.

Well I can’t go because its on a sunday instead of a saturday. Saturday i can do. My reason is work related (end of week reports, scheduling, paperwork, lots of stuff) but what about the church folks. They won’t be attending either. Why did they put the contest on sunday? Worst day of the week to host such an event in my opinion.

Yeah, might have to go to church on Saturday…

The site is up!

Can i get a link please?

Woot! IM going! But i haven’t worked on my freestlye at all :stuck_out_tongue:

http://mastates.com/MAStates12/

1 Like

It is a Sunday this year as it follow the A2Z 25th anniversary celebration that Saturday.

Will you be selling yoyos at the competition?

Anything cool going on Saturday at A2Z? What might be expected as vendors go (MA states) obviously YOYOEXPERT, any others? Not that Andre won’t get at least some of my dollars.

Actually yea if your jewish so saturday is bad for them too. Lol. There no good days. We need a extra day. Fridays should be part of the weekend. That way people can relax and what not before they go to church and face the music for all the things they did on friday. Lol.

Im just playin. Wonder how many yoyoers are jewish. Be cool to know.

A2Z is having a party outside the store during the day starting at 2:30 PM EST.

YoYoExpert will have a booth at MA States (but that is it since there isn’t really much else in the way of vendor room there!)