2023 Northeast Regional

@AndreBoulay @YoYoExpertEric

I’ve read about a 2023 Northeast Regional but cannot find any dates. Do you know if this event happening? I would like to volunteer if so.

2 Likes

I believe it’s June 3rd in Springfield, MA. Don’t know the details on the location yet. Andre said the website is launching soon.

2 Likes

Thanks! I swear I didn’t see it on this website just this morning. Will you be attending / competing?

It clearly lists it on this website. I wonder why nyyl has two sites.

https://nyyl.org/regional-yoyo-contests/

2 Likes

Yep, Saturday June 3rd! - Originally it was Sunday June 4th - But confirmed it is SATURDAY! June 3rd!

(Website coming soon with more info!) - Also the yoyocontest.com Date for Northeast Regionals is wrong and needs to be updated!

2 Likes

sweet, trying to find coverage for my work weekend… hope i can make it out.

I think my competition days are behind me haha. In my prime NER was still one of the toughest contests, I would just get wrecked by a bunch of 12 year olds these days. I’m spinning a lot of plates May/June but I’m hoping I can sneak away for the weekend and attend.

5 Likes

I’m going to do my best to make it. Would be nice to shake your hand!

2 Likes

Yeah - sorry about the confusion - we were still going a bit back and forth with the venue because of some complications - but we are definitely moving forward with that June 3rd date and contest website will be live within the week with full details, etc.

4 Likes

just gonna leave this here: Northeast Regional YoYo Contest

2 Likes

got the weekend off, gonna go watch some face melting performances!

3 Likes

Psyched to be spectating at regionals, had a lot of fun visiting a2z last evening. Good luck to the players!

3 Likes