Lucale feedback

I’ve done several transactions with Luke (lucale). Several times I sold him expensive yoyos, and he was very friendly and easy to deal with. Easy-going enough that I was confident and just did an expensive trade with him. Luke was again easy to work with, and provided tracking very quickly. I haven’t yet received the yoyos from the trade, will update this feedback when I get it. But so far, my experiences with Luke have been very positive.

UPDATE: received the package from Luke. Things were VERY well packed inside, all clean and nice. The yoyos are in perfect condition, exactly as described. And he was nice enough to ship with EMS (Express Mail Service). In short, Luke was great.

4 Likes

Did a trade with him, he went first, very polite and quick to respond, throw was as advertised and packed VERY secure with goodies thrown in as well :slight_smile: Would love the opportunity to trade again.

2 Likes

Traded a Ti 888 for Ti 000, he is a great guy to chat with and we worked out an easy deal. Don’t hesitate to hit him up. :metal:
Love the color swapped cups and body on the ano.

3 Likes

Awesome transaction for a blue al6 elite 18. Couldn’t have gone smoother.

1 Like

Awesome transaction. Was prompt, as advertised, and packaged well. Even included bonus string. Would buy from again hands down with F&F trust.

1 Like

A little late here, but I traded with Luke straight up and there were no issues. Everything was exactly as described and shipped immediately. Great to do business with, don’t hesitate.

1 Like

Lucale was super easy to deal with and everything was as described. Great price, well packaged, and shipped out very fast. I would happily purchase or trade from them again in the future.

1 Like

Just completed a pretty large trade with Lucale and everything went smoothly!

Don’t hesitate to make a deal with him !

1 Like

Completed a trade with Lucale, and can’t say enough good thinigs. He found the yoyo I was looking for and went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and that I was happy.

I offered to send him my yoyo in advance and he said he’d rather wait and make sure I was happy.

1 Like