Loop 2020 parts

Hey guys,

I am looking for a YYF loop 2020 part that is not being sold here on YYE or any other store I can find. I am looking for the small plastic disks the sit between the axle nut and side cap. I picked up some 2020,s used but broken and a bunch of parts here on YYE and it looks to be the only pieces I need to get a few more sets together. The ones I have are molded in clear but the YYF parts diagram shows it in black. Here is a pic with the part I need circled. Does anyone know if these are available anywhere.
And yes, before anyone says contact YYF I am doing that also. Just want to see if anyone here in the community knows.

Thanks in advanced.
Daniel

2 Likes

I have a whole box of 2020 stuff. I will look.

1 Like

I do have a couple of the black spacers I can send to you. PM an address and I will send them your way.

Jeff

Hi Jeff.
Thanks for looking for them. Are you talking about spacers that go up against the bearing? If so that not the part I need. The parts I am looking for sit up against the axil nut behind the side cap. They are clear plastic with a hex shape to one side that fits with the nut. I am guessing what you have are the black spacers that sit on each side if the bearing. They make those in black, white and red to change the response.

1 Like

My WAG on this is that the clear and the black are the same part, just different colors. :man_shrugging:

A year os so ago, I went crazy and bought every part I could find for the 2020, must have been at least $200 just in parts.

These are the spacers that I have.

The clear ones are definitely the one he wants.

2 Likes

Yup, The clear ones. The black ones are bearing spacers.

Would you part with them?

Daniel

1 Like

With the help of Tommy I have an order for a bunch placed.

fos1
I will still take those if it’s not to much of a hassle. If its a pain in the but to send just those tinny parts don’t worry as I do have some coming.

Thanks for all the help guys
Daniel

1 Like

If you have a bunch on the way, I’ll just stick these back in the box. I have a couple of parts built 2020s and two off the shelf that may need them.

Let me know if it turns out you need them.

Jeff (fos1)

Sounds good. Thanks.