LOOKING FOR YOYO MAKER/MACHINIST

I have decided to start a new company,

I am looking for somone who can create yoyos, i realy want aluminum, but delrin is my second choice

I kinda want to start a run but if the price is too high, just some custom job for me and my friend will be fine, if you can make a design i would want a yoyo that has the outer shell of the supernova, but with more rim weight like totally MAXED out. what i’m trying to say is, make loe LOOK like a supernova, but make it PLAY like a fullsized boss

cyclonz can make them

You may want to post more of a “resume” yourself. Do you have designs, or are you looking to just give out gobs of derlin to a machinist to work with. Would you do runs, or supply by doing custom orders. Do you have any special machining wishes. Examples including H shape specialties, or must be able to make rounded shapes (Really hard aparantly)

1 Like

Okay so now you know what you want, but I’m thinking what might be most helpful now would be finding someone who knows how to operate cad. You might be able to find somebody who could do that on the forumns. Once you got that you could probably find a local machinist to make your throw, and if you got a real winner you could do a run, and thus you have a company. Oh and I totally flunked my Metal Shop class in High School. I have just been seeing a lot of Goals Counsellors recently so I have been hearing how to get stuff done. Oh if you get a cad image deally, but have problems finding a machinist I know a few in Utah who could do your stuff, but you’ll probably be able to find them where your at.