looking for yomega glide aurora borealis

if anyone has one of these for sale or knows where I can find one that would be great. thanks

There you go sir: https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/yomega-glide-yoyo?variant=18872032196

Looks like it might be the cheapest place, too. I didn’t Google Search but I almost ended up buying one of these, also when I was first getting deeper into 1A. It still has a timeless classic shape so any amount of years old this Yo-Yo is shouldn’t matter much.

Yomega might just be able to stay in bizness off of come backs to the market. The first thing most old Yo-Yo’s seems to look for is a Yomeger. Somebody might chime in with a Used one at a lower price but I think $37 for a new one is more than justifiable. It probably performs better than a Torque or the same…Just know you’re in for a lot of fun with the new style wide H-Shaped C Size Bearing Yo-Yo’s.

*Edit: My b man, all I saw was Yomega Glide originally…The Aurora Borealis one is VERY VERY hard to find from my general understanding, was produced in a limited quantity, and you should expect to pay $100 to $200 probably. Still, money talks you may find one. Good luck.