Looking for Trades - unresponsives for responsive

Looking to trade for some responsive yoyos. Unresponsive is not really my thing. Not sure what all these are but the ones i can identify are the red yoyo is a g2 reaper, the orange multi color is clyk boy, the green yoyo is a one drop wyvern. Grey is luftverk plastic fulvia, big blue yoyo is the clyw yeti. Blue metal yoyo is thesis invictus, all yellow is one drop Intro. Some of the yoyos i’d like to pick up would be the RCS mobile gamer, maybe pair of hornets or open to other responsives.

The CLYX boy, wyvern, and p44 are traded.

2 Likes

Any guesses what the black one is? I might have something to trade.

Let me see if i can figure it out.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the gold is a one drop intro. But yeah, let me know about the black. I’ll try to round up the responsives I have to see if there are any you want.

1 Like

I’ve got a mint deep state if you are interested.

Ok the black yoyo is a fair trades yoyo pv44

What were you interested in? Which colorway is it?

Was interested in the intro or the ac2. Can’t remember the name of the colorway but here’s pics.

Can’t go wrong with a deep state i already have a couple but all in plain colorways. I’d make that trade most likely what is ac2?

Oh sorry I thought the boy was an ac2 or arctic circle 2.

Oh cool. Well i’d do either trade just let me know.

I’d like the boy if you’re down. I’ll shoot you a pm for my address.

I think that may be a Project Y

1 Like

I forgot fair trade had more than one drop. I think I always think pv44 and project y are the same throw.

They also had the 138 and Project Ti

1 Like

Oh, right! They were kinda pumping them out at one point. I totally forgot. I dig their aesthetic.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.