Looking for Edge Beyond

Yo yo yo. I’m on the hunt for an edge beyond. Pm me with what you got. Can trade or buy

1 Like

im guessing ur looking for the edge beyond but not at the 150$ price? :wink: i feel u

1 Like

I got two coming soon 1 from yoyofactory and other i bought from japan if I don’t like it ill let u know :slight_smile: the yoyofactory should come today hot pink blue rim.!! Im excited, but my friend received his a few days ago and had bad vibe so i hope thats not the case here.

3 Likes

got a brand new galaxy edge recently, dead smooth!

hope you get the same luck :grinning:

2 Likes

Nice!! I got these two im hoping the same

2 Likes

My pink one is coming today too. Hope this C grade EB gif would not panic you.
EB

1 Like

Haha breaking nice to see u :open_mouth: seems we have same taste!! Yah thats scary my friend alex said there huge vibe on his. But damn hes got 5 in that picture lol i see them background one or those gotta be smooth af

I also heard from scales two or three days ago they gonna restock that silver one bought soo soo keep an eye out.

I see it on the coming soon section on rewind site. I hope they restock blue one.

I heard this run only have Nagao colorway and this pink.

Just a heads up for yall

They also have one on yoyo nest but its used and if u buy anythjng from japan through proxie u better add $40 for service fee and shipping.

I got a sleipnir from them last week worth it though imo lmao. That sleipnir was sexy af. I would do again in heartbeat

Id recommend buying a few yoyo up to 500grams if u do this to save money on combined shipping unless the deal is too sweat to pass up.

1 Like

I’ve never used yoyonest cause it was in Japanese and I couldn’t navigate

If you happen to sell either of them let me know man I’d be interested in the pink for sure

Yah my google translates to english otherwise i wouldnt know what the hell to do

Everything in english :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just tried with mine and it’s still Japanese. But it’s cool. The wait is strong from that store and I’m an anxious boy

I am a detective look what i found!

Interesting i went to yyrewind international u dont see release date on edge beyond, but if you go to usa site guess what.

3 Likes

Th Japanese releases go up ahead on the other half as well I’ve noticed that too. But I didn’t know it went the other way also! Good info.

2 left if anyone wants edge beyond your welcome

cheers :slight_smile: come with awesome carry case pack strings pack not just 1 and plastic case of course :slight_smile:

Or go for the silver fade one releasing tommorow !!

1 Like

Thanks so much man I was able to find one this morning. We can close this thread up