Looking for Any YWET. WANT OG YWETS THE MOST..ESP DRI-YWET

I miss my Anti yos so bad. I want any Ywets. I want the og’s the most and out of the originals i want the dri-ywets and blasted nationals the most! Thanks so much!!!

I think there’s one here in the bst

3 Likes

I just replied to that thread and attached the OP. Older throws for sale

Hey … I have this one, but definitely looking for some crazy interesting trades for it (as it’s obviously very rare).

Are you looking to buy or trade?

1 Like

I have one of the Recess YWETs I’m open to selling, let me know if you’re interested!

1 Like

Also, not the same, but if you haven’t tried it yet, the OD Panorama might help scratch the itch. The YWET was one of the yo-yos referenced for this design. It’s currently my favourite mono metal.

2 Likes

There’s a Yweti on the FB BST (YoYo BST & Talk group).

Listed at $315 for a raw. (RSO x Anti-Yo SE Yweti MKII Raw - 315$)

kgb

+1, Panorama is a similar “family” to the YWET, I think the inspiration is obvious, in both aesthetic and play. But, I totally understand the urge to seek out a YWET, I’ve been on the same journey myself :slight_smile:

More apparent when you look at it like this:

1 Like

Thanks bro i wasnt aware!

2 Likes

Thanks man!

Just so you know there are two variants. The
Panorama is the original and then early this year they made the Diorama, which is a 7075 “boosted” version (like the Kuntosh vs Kuntosh 5000qv). This is the one pictured above in the YWET colours. I still prefer the pano, but lots of people like the Diorama.

Thanks brother! Always appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.