Looking for a new yoyo!

Hey guys! I’m Back from a LOT of homework! Anyway… It’s been a while, and I don’t really remember any details, so I’m looking for a new yoyo… Preferably CLYW, B grade is fine… and I like smoothe flowing tricks, and I like undersized since my hands are small. I dont care about response either… any price is fine!

Thanks for your help guys!

go with what you feel :slight_smile:

bassolope would be a great choice for you.

Yea, either a Bassalope or a Wooly Marmot. If you want to go even smaller get a Campfire.

Lyn fury

I only have one CLYW Yo-Yo and that was the Peak, and I am very pleased with the way it plays.

hey how was my string

the campfire is good i hear

the bassalope is really good!!!

same

I BOUGHT A DARK MAGIC AND IT IS AMAZING SO I WOUD BUY THE DARK MAGIC OR THE SPEEDER

DUDE! He already has a Dark Magic. Listen to people’s preferences, it seems you just click on a post that someone is asking help for and you just post “DARK MAGIC!” Read the posts before you post. It’s getting really annoying.

yoyonerd, If you are looking for a CLYW, I would suggest from your preferences a Wooly Marmot.

2 Likes

I actually haven’t tried any CLYW yoyos, but it seems like everbody likes the Bassalope a lot, and it’s CLYW’s most popular model the way I see it. But you may not like it. It looks a lot to me that the Bassalope fits my preferences.

888!!!

the 888 is pretty good
i tried one