Looking for a bimetal design !!!

Bimetal design has released for years, and become hot 2015. Al+Brass / Al+SUS / Al+Ti are what we can find onsale.
Is there any other new material or shapes? We really confuesd. And the shape looks also much too similar.
Anyone who can do some help with your open mind?? 8)

plastic+HG plastic

I find it weird that a company actually post a question like this, but anyway.
Probably Aluminum alloy other than 6061/3 or 7075, maybe carbon fiber or even wood with stainless rings? The limit really is what you’re willing to try and what your machinists are capable for. As far as the material goes, I don’t think there are many choices, if at all, beyond the current bimetal or full titanium that can offer anything performance worthy.
Maybe there will be superior alloys in the future but currently we are pretty much in the golden age.

Wood with higher weight wood rings? I tried maple with bubinga rings, probably would work better if one has a better manufacturing process than I did.

Yoyo manufacturing has reach up to a point where everyone have high enough standards that quality doesn’t really matter anymore.
I hope I’m not getting ahead of myself, but if the point of your question is looking for more ideas to increase sales, you’ll need hype, I mean lots of hype. Make cool videos, sponsor high level players, get recognized by the news, do something to the community, break some records or something, because hype is what people buy these days, me included. I’m less likely to buy yoyos from companies that I haven’t really heard of, no matter how good it is, unless when there are reviews and people start talking about it.
At least the way I see it, your company is more notorious for being able to offer yoyos with lower price than most companies. If you could make some titaniums for low price then I’m definitely sold. I’ve always wanted titanium throws, if only they are more affordable.

Reply to :rizki_yoist
Its nice to get your comment.
As manufacture, we do have many ideas for making good yoyo. But infact, the artisan spirit some times different from players. Thats why we need more information from players.
Hype/promotion really do much more works than products itself.