LOL GIF *video* I made for Purplepotimus

Lol buckethead. you now have my respect lol.

I worship the man ā€¦no joke. His guitar style is so unique and beautifully eccentric like that of a squirrel on caffeine.

i own every buckethead album including that demo album calledā€¦bucketheadland blueprints i think. as a guitarist, i watch videos of him playing and the speed and acuracy makes my head explode. before i day i want to see him perform with les claypool live!

Buckethead has a library of musicā€¦heā€™s that awesome. I think all his music combined in 320 quality is like 20 gigs now. Love how heā€™s still original on each album and still rocking the world.

Butterflies are pretty.

Yep.

Due to the fractal nature of the universe, the ragged edges of a butterflys wings are infinite in length. I assume thats how the blasted things keep effecting the weatherā€¦

I love how quickly this thread was thrown of topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Im easily distracted ;D

Yupā€¦

I do that. ;D

I am sorry ill make it back on topicā€¦which was trolling I believe.

If he was raised by chickens, then why does he like to eat chickens?

Sometimes balloons will spell your doom, but a gory headstump can mean good luckā€¦

Just made me think of thisā€¦

2 Likes

Love Muse

Wow people om this forum have great taste in music

I listen to anything thats good in Rockā€¦and Jazzā€¦lol.  Though some people likeā€¦Justin Beiberā€¦screem! The Horror!!!  lol

No, not him.

Pretty please with a cherry on top?  :-X

Looking at the replies on the first page reminds me of the youtube comments section. -_-
Thumbs up if you agree and are the 37 viewerā€¦

lololā€¦so true. ^

Iā€™m in that weird part of youtube again.