[quote=""]

Haha, as kim said, Heres the monthly stats-- If he reads all of those in his free time… Wow.

Monthly Summary New Topics New Posts New Members Most Online
March 2009 472 4676 189 61
February 2009 356 3444 111 46
January 2009 213 1754 74 65
December 2008 140 1181 79 30
November 2008 80 507 49 16
October 2008 26 96 49 12
September 2008 6 9 4 4
August 2008 2 10 1 2

Man, the number of new topics/posts increases every month! This forum is getting popular man! lol in march, Andre has read: OVER 9000!¡!¡!¡!¡! posts so far! Must take a lot of free time!

also about location, chat night. people in other places cannot go 2 chat night. like people in asia. yeah, lets go 2 chat night in 5 in the morning. like thats going 2 happen

I know your address Samad, and I know your favorite cereal is Honey Bunches of Oats. Your birthday is December 15th 1995. Your about 5’5", and NONE of this makes me a stalker…right? lol

Vang I Valdres.

I bet you guys can’t find that on a map.
Yeah it’s that small.

Riyadh,Saudi Arabia. And in case your wondering there is a 8-9 hours time difference between here and America. Which as mickey77 said makes it impossible to go to chat night.

Honey Bunches of Oats is nasty… JUST BUNCHES OWNS!!

Ugh, I tried Just Bunches, and it is HORRIBLE. They just killed the original clusters.

Blech >:(

Wha!?!?! Im gonna buy a box to see if this is true, Honey Bunches of Oats rocked! >:(

I know! I thought it would be good, since I always loved the clusters in Honey Bunches of Oats, but I was sadly disappointed. Talk about a waste of five bucks (or whatever). :-\

Back on topic! I wonder how long it’ll be until André gets this map thing up and running.

The bunches in the regual stuff were awesome, I must try to just bunches to see if its true that they messed it up… that cerial is the best.

Wow…at least we all have something in common WE ALL LOVE HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS ;D ;D

i don’t :o

Why isn’t it on?

Riverside CA

Back on topic here…

What about if we just made a Frappr and put it into the Introduce Yourself topic or something like that? I know it’s another site, but YoyoNation did that and it seems to work well. I was thinking we could either make our own or for the sake of yoyoers in general we could combine with the Nation on this one.

EDIT: I would be willing to make the new map if we should decide to do that.

THAT WOULD BE NICE!