Lk Glass fixed axle pay it forward

Well if you go with a list…I’ll be glad with the spot I inhabit…if you go with a first come…I’m fine waiting a year if that’s what it takes. No biggie to me either way you go. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well if it does end up being a list, put me on wherever. I’ll toss in some strings when it gets to me!

4 Likes

Thanks. I’m just doing stuff I think would be cool.

4 Likes

And I just want to make sure you know we appreciate you for it. It’s very cool.

2 Likes

I too would love to be on the list if that’s how it shakes out.

2 Likes

I understand this is a special item for you, and I want to support your idea of keeping it in the collection if possible. If anything happens to this yoyo, I am ready to help with its repair or restoration. Please contact me if you need assistance.

2 Likes

I appreciate that. My hope and goal will be it survives it venture but I realize it might not and I accept that. I just laid out a few specific thoughts as I know the weakest point is the axle and if that breaks the glass could be repaired carefully as long as both halves are intact. Either way I just love this community and wanted to share something really awesome with everyone.

I’ll check the poll above on Monday I’ve set a reminder and if it’s a list I’ll setup something of a sign up for people to join the waitlist. I figure I might as well make it easy to track if it goes to a list.

6 Likes

I received the box but I’m not going to be able to crack it open until next weekend.

5 Likes

Awesome no worries happy it made it safe. To be fair I said I would send this several weeks ago so timing is off because of me

4 Likes

Looks like we are going list. I’m making a form and will finish that tonight. I thought I would gave time today but family really wants to do stuff today.

I’ll also make the form a template for folks to use as they see fit

5 Likes

This thread has me on the edge of my seat. I wish safe travels to that yoyo. :pray:

3 Likes

To make things fair I’ll post the sign up form in this thread tomorrow 3pm eastern time. The order of the sign ups will be the order of the pay it forward after Keith and Mikey go.

I’ll have a link in the main post with the names only and I’ll vet folks as they sign up confirming time on forum or references and if anything doesn’t line up I’ll reach out and possibly exclude folks from the list. This will hopefully reduce effort on my part while making sure this gets a fair go around

3 Likes

Alright it’s live. Sign up LK Glass PiF Sign up

Check your place in the lineup Lkglass Pay it forward list

6 Likes

And I just used old fashioned pen and ink. How quaint.

4 Likes

I don’t feel like managing this thing that much. Also I write like I’m a doctor. If only I was paid like a dr

3 Likes

I like it. It’s really not bad at all.

2 Likes

Can confirm. It can DNA.

17 Likes

I’m ready to move this on. @Yoyomikie is next, right? PM me your address and I’ll get it moving on shortly.

7 Likes

Ohh yeah looking forward to seeing this move.

3 Likes

Sorry I forgot to update the thread. This went out last week.

6 Likes