Lite up 1a yoyo?

I got the StarLite but I want another 1a yoyo that lights up to bring to raves. Has anyone taken a Pulse and modded a 1a yoyo to do the same thing? Are there any sold stock? Thanks!

Raves still go on? Anyways, a Glow Die Nasty would be a good choice, seeing as its supposed to have some new and improved axle system. A pulse would also be cool, seeing as it lights up vs glows. And I’m pretty sure you can get a FHZ modded with like a light set and it can light up in a way similar to the pulse. Hope this helped. :slight_smile:

1 Like

on BILLYBOB’s.com they sell shinwoo light up kits already for u to go when u get it along with that get a clear freehand zero pop off the caps by pushing on the axel and then put in the lights pop on the caps and u have a light up 1a yoyo

Mod Edit: This board is sponsored by YoYoExpert, and online yoyo store. Please refrain from refering to other online stores.

1 Like

take a pulse completely apart, and put the lights and stuff into yoyo. if it has caps, put the light parts in holes drilled in through the caps.

LOL what I did was I took a battery, snapped an LED on it, and stuck it to my DM’s cap. Put the cap on… and there you go! Except the vibe kills. :-\

…or you could do that… :-[

A Shinwoo Fire techno Is a techno but light up for only $12 Too

1 Like

Thanks so much everyone!

Would this work? I believe the pulse has springs on it to make the LEDs start lighting. Is there a way to apply those springs to a FHZ?

How did you turn the leds on and off? Would this work with a FHZ? Do the caps on a FHZ come off?

yeaaa raves still go on ;D I go too a lot of dubstep shows I’m really just hoping to get one in time for Burning Man. I’m really looking for that butterfly shape so I could do string tricks. Do you know anyone I could talk to about getting a FHZ modded like that?

You don’t… you have to take off the cap… And yes, the caps do come off, you just have to slam the axle down…

It wasn’t thought out at all… I just happened to have an LED and battery…