List of TMBRs

Anyone know where I can find a list of all the “official production” models from TMBR?

Here is a start. Help me fill in the missing models and release dates!

MODEL RELEASE DATE

-Baldwin. 2012/2013 OG & 2015 Current
-Love Joy
-Moxon
-Morrison 2012
-Turner
-Otis
-Sullivan 2011
-Irving 2011
-IrvingPro 2012
-Irving 2019 2019
-Lincoln (flat pack)
-Morrow
-EH 2012-2020
-Carlson
-Carlson CS
-Freemont (OG). 2011
-Freemont (Threaded). 2015
-Freemont (2020) 2020
-This way that way. 2020
-Turner 2020 2020

Thanks and Happy Yoyo!

4 Likes

Variants like:
PockeHt
Irving Pro

Standard Models:
Baldwin
Irv
Love Joy
Moxon
Morrison
Turner
Otis

52ish #FixedFriday one offs

4 Likes

Perfect! Added em to the list. Is this all of them?

@colinleland

Gotta be pretty close (at least for names). I gave YoYo Wiki and TMBR Instagram a once-over.

There’s still a fair amount of shape / construction / wood type variation with models of the same name over the last 10 years.

1 Like

Does Yoyo Wiki have all the models so I can order the list by release date?

That page is here Yoyo Wiki TMBR, but was last updated 4 years ago, so missing more recent models

1 Like

There are also couple versions and variants of each, like there is a Baldwin with the new threaded axle system along with the old metal axle and a wood sleeve. I’ve always wanted a Love Joy, but its shape is similar to a Bubble Bee GT/ Cold Fusion GT and those winged shapes aren’t the most stable for modern 0A stall play. That’s something else I’ve thought about, fixed axle play style philosophy has changed over the last 10 years, the older models were more designed to do 1A tricks on a fixie and their response is set up a little looser than the snappier response we expect today.

Here are some almost 10 year old promo vids from the original Irving;

There was also a Flat Pack model called the LINCOLN similar to the 44 RPM Flat Packs.

1 Like

-wood*z - the zipline/tmbr collab (this may be beyond the scope of your ask though)
-carlson cs – a slightly more compact carlson.

3 Likes

These videos are so great! Makes me want to try some old TMBRs!!!

2 Likes

Updated the list of TMBRs with all the release dates from YoyoWiki. Any idea on dates for some of the others?

1 Like

You can get alot of TMBR history scrubbing the PlayTMBR insta, the Morrison was 2012

https://www.instagram.com/p/H9wulnmsEJ/?igshid=lnpkcy28w8w5

Don’t forget about 2019 Irving and the 2020 Turner.

3 Likes