LF WTB Aireticstring slim

WTB some aireticstring slim. you have a few you would be willing to part with?

I have a fallen angel and looking for some nice slim string. any other good options?

2 Likes

If you canā€™t find any Airetics, you can always try ZipLineā€™s Executive Class Lite strings. Theyā€™re absolutely amazing.

5 Likes

Unfortunately Airetic is out of production, possibly forever, so anyone willing to let theirs go will probably be asking a high price. Bad Wolfe Co also makes slim full-nylon strings. I havenā€™t tried them yet so I canā€™t say how similar they are to Airetic, but theyā€™ve been getting rave reviews on the forums.

3 Likes

What caused the cease of production? I hope all is well.

1 Like

I believe it was damaged equipment, but I could be confused.

1 Like

No youā€™re right, something important broke during their last run.

2 Likes

yea I was looking into badwolfeco. but it was 18$ to ship intl, which seems a little ridiculous when what I wanted to buy could fit in a normal envelope.

I was kinda hoping someone who stocked up would be willing to let 2 or 3 strings go. but I guess thatā€™s what happens when you miss the train.

no worries. life will go onā€¦

Hey! I can help you out. I have some slim airetics in pink and white. They arenā€™t my cup of tea so Iā€™m happy to send some your way. Iā€™m in Canada. Send me a pm.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.