LF: Werrd Hour, Beat Metals. H: CLYW and shtuffs

Goood afternoon ladies and gentlemen. It’s Q. I have a yoyo I wanna trade. Let’s do this.

This little number is known in some circles as a Caribou Lodge YoYo Works Woolly Marmot. It is blue with speckly speckles that are yeller. It plays like a champ and will ship with a bearing, I promise. Not a mark on this thing. It’s a lovely little throw that is smooth and fun, and just seductive as heck.

UP NEXT!

We have a Gruntbull Orbis (? I think. It’s what I was told, but last I knew gruntbull only did anno. Whatever.)
Pretty close to mint, it’s gashed my carpeted floor one or twice. This thing is a CHAMP. Awesome grinds, pretty smooth. Although preeeeetty finicky on a throw.

Now? What do I want?

Your beat metals. Offer me a bunch of beat to heck metals that you can’t possibly see anyone else wanting, and I may take you up on it. I love me some hurt jojos. I really want a Werrd Hour.

Please, do NOT offer 1-1 trades, because this is the only yoyo I have that is worth anything, and I really wanna spread my collection over a bunch of different yoyos. SO the more beat metals or cheaper plastics you offer, the more likely I will take you upon it.

Ithink I’ll bump this thread with my favorite rappers.

First? Mc MrNapkins

Next up, Watsky.

1 Like

I love watsky!!!

Also… Free bump…