Lf: sb-3 & sb-4

No idea what either of these might be going for but it would be real nice to complete my set of silver bullets!

2 Likes

Good luck the SB-3 is an oddity

Maybe the owner, Rick Brough, is on the forum and he is really tired of looking at those shinny things!

He is, give him a PM at @rickbr

1 Like

Thanks! I found his Instagram account too. He is the curator of the museum, ya?

Yeah him and @yoyodave42Dave Hall run the site primarily. They also have other contributors. Those guys have a lot of Yo-Yos.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, @Exmime. Rick got right back to me and very graciously offered to keep his eye open. I’m going to keep this thread alive too. Maybe a bump every couple of weeks. :slight_smile:

BUMP !

1 Like

For a bump, In the last year I’ve seen 2 SB-4s come up, one here on the YYEF BST that went within a few hours for $80 and then one on the Auction Site around the time of the SB-Ti drop that went for around $160. These are out there for the right bounty.

1 Like

Nate Dailey playing an SB4, before he got on YYF.

1 Like

Thanks for the bump! I’ve seen that video in doing my research. He is so good!

I heard from Rick (@rickbr) just the other day. He’s keeping a close watch for me! He pointed out that I might want to get on Facebook BST as he is not watching there. Anyone have recommendations on that?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.