LF: RSO GRAVITY! YYJ Sigma Blade, a-rt 420 Have cash and FS: Duncan, OhYesYo, 2Sick, Zeray

I know the Gravity is a long shot, but I’m fiending. Can be sparked or dinged, as long as it plays at least 8/10.

All the rest in the title! Not a fan of orange or gold or blue, but will make an exception for a good price (not that it would be hard to sell a 420, lol). Hit me up! Sigma Blade pic for reference. Been a while since I gave up looking for the Sigma Blade. Bring back them memories!

For sale or trade, prices are USD shipped CONUS, you pay G&S if you don’t trust me (I won’t be hurt), pm for international shipping possibilities:

Duncan Grasshopper GTX and Orbital GTX. NMTBS, some factory fingernail vibe, both play great. 65 each, or 120 for both!

2Sick Grandmaster and Serenity. NMTBS. Both have slight fingernail vibe, but play perfectly, not felt on string. 90 for GM, 40 for Serenity, or 120 for both!

Duncan AL Butterfly (markmont special), tiny imperfection at the edge of one of the gold disks. 45.
OhYesYo Freq.Mod RAW from Coffin himself. 90.
Zeray Zeray ss303 neat little one-off stainless steel. Super Satin finish. 75.

1 Like

Bumparino

Added Sigma Blade as a want.

Bippity bumpity boo! Happy Spooktober to you!

Bump. Help me drive myself further into debt with a sick yoyo!

3 Likes

Some one is selling a Gravity @Mhoodlum

Already got a PM in to him! Good lookin out!

3 Likes

Gravity is my EDC… will not disappoint!!

2 Likes

You guys in that thread gave me the vapors. The only prescription is SE Ti… SeTi… Why has no one made a SETI-inspired side effect Titanium? Like a big-ol satellite dish. Maybe like a Ti Resto with SEs? Man I wish I could afford to make yoyos, lol.

1 Like

I bought that one :sunglasses:

1 Like

vader_noooooooooo.gif

Bump. Trade fodder and for sale items added.

Did you get the RSO Gravity

Not yet!

The Bumpty Dance is your chance to do the Bump
Do the Bumpty Bump, come on and do the Bumpty Bump
Do the Bumpty Bump, just watch me do the Bumpty Bump
Do ya know what I’m doin’, doin’ the Bumpty Bump
Do the Bumpty Bump, do the Bumpty Bump