For Sale - Round Two - Then There Were 5

Only trades are what I have listed, in the exact color I have listed, not interested in anything else. Send me cash offers if you’d like, I haven’t kept up on resale on these.

TRADES (+/- cash where needed): Red Borealis 1, Green Grind Machine 2, Gold or Clear Sparrow, Wooly Markmont, Markmont Next

Top Row
SF PLSTC Unknown Edition - mint with original box - no longer for sale
Prototype 2010 YYF California** - SOLD
One Drop Sugar Glider - SOLD
CLYW Metal Yeti - grey, mint with box, pin and string - $45

2nd From Top
Square Wheels Missing Link - Super rare, unreleased fixed axle. Just resiliconed, super unique, plays like a bearing yoyo - SOLD
BC Cosmic Otter - One of Jason’s personal otter yoyos, has finish checking, and a few paint chips - $25
Duncan Spencer Berry Lego edition FH2 - SOLD
Tom Kuhn Starburst Mandala No Jive - used to belong to Ed. Has been played, but super smooth. Scuffs from “walking the dog” and other play marks - SOLD

3rd From Top
YYF 20008 Raw 888 - B grade, has scuffs as it’s raw, typical 888 vibe, great player - $65
YYF Paul Han Edition Shutter - NMTBS, no box - SOLD
SuperYo Renegade Infinite Illusions edition - SOLD
Hildy Brothers Whiskey Barrel Oak Currier - killer custom ordered Currier, made from the oak staves from an old whiskey barrel, near mint - $45

Bottom Row
Tom Kuhn Brush Daily - SOLD
Doc Pop Icarus B Grade - no engraving, b grade for anno in the cup, killer yoyo I just have too many that are similar that I’m more attached too - $50
CoreCo Alleycat 650b - SOLD

5 Likes

DM’d

Bunch gone, would like for it all to go. Send me some offers :blush:

Have you checked the Metal Yeti pads?

Yes I have. Would you want to check them too? :grin:

3 Likes

Opening post edited with everything sold. Again, feel free to make offers, even trades that aren’t listed, you never know. What I have listed are my only real wants right now, but I’m always up to hearing what you’ve got. I’m easy to work with, cash offers preferred but let me know :+1:

Added a couple extra trades.

1 Like

Bump

Next time I’ll be leaving the house will be Friday April 3rd, anything bought or traded will ship then. Sorry my printer just went kaput, so have to wait for the day I head to the office to ship.

1 Like

Aaron I would like to buy the Tom Kuhn Starburst Mandala No Jive but can’t seem to DM you…

This may be down to the fact I’m a new member… edit - fixed! :slight_smile:

Listing edited, and updated as of 4/16/2020.

Few gems left.

Want to take them all, I’ll give you a deal :smiley:

Someone snag these. Aaron’s a legit dude and I don’t need the temptation of seeing that Yeti here any longer - already spent way too much on yos of late.

Thanks again for the Sugar Glider, bub. I throw it about as much as I do my Kuntosh 5KQV, and that’s a lot.

4 Likes

I’ll take the yeti!

Thank God, I just came back to ogle it again.

2 Likes

Haha! Never owned anything besides a Y Factor and Dark magic back when I was a kid. getting back into throwing now. Just bought a OD silhouette and a DV888, possibly closing on an 888, code2, and Markmont lmaooo. Really splurged myself for this quarantine

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.