LF PINK SIDE EFFECTS...please help! FOUND PLEASE CLOSE!

That is SO awesome man! I really hope it works out and you get your pinks! They seem to be pretty dang rare!

I’ll send you a pm here in a second. Go ahead and let the guy know that there’s another person who’d like to give him $15 through paypal and have him contact me here (if it’s through these forums) or I’ll pm you my facebook and my e-mail.

Really? That’s awesome you guys just gonn give him cash for hooking me up?

1 Like

Heck yeah! lol…I know you’ll appreciate the heck out of this and for that it’s so worth it!
Plus they’ll look amazing on your Summit! :smiley: It’ll really complete it!

I feel super lucky to have met some really nice people in the past few months since picking this hobby back up.
Between getting some incredibly good deals on some yos…to someone on these forums sending me a pair of red side effects to help me complete a dream throw of mine, to someone sending me some free stands for a few of my yos…
I’ve been showered in kindness.
I’m really happy to pay just a little bit of it forward here!

Here’s my dream throw btw…it’s a One Drop Deep State. My mom passed away in mid 2017 which has been the hardest thing I’ve ever been through.
Her favorite color is orange. Mine is green. I thought it’d be really special to piece together this yo in memory of her.
My dad’s favorite color is red. The side effects really helped complete it.

The heart is just a sticker lol.

6 Likes

Wow that is really beautiful man!!! :cry:

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing your story…I feel like I am in the same boat I picked back up and here and there people have been just helping me along and then one day out of no where someone totally traded me a canvas and an og puffin…granted I traded throws for them but the value wasn’t what some people would expect or want for a canvas and he also after I told him I am a Tyler severance fan sent me a yuksta(Tyler severance edition) that I didn’t even know was coming…really made my millennium…a lost in the arctic canvas is like my dream throw and I love it so much and was expecting to pay 200$ for it but basically had it thrown at me…such great people and so fortunate to have met/dealt with any and everyone I have dealt with!!! I got a pretty nice collection going because of some really great people!!!

1 Like

Wow! That’s amazing!!

I freaking love the yoing community! <3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump…still looking!

You know, if yoyos have taught me one lesson about life it’s that One Drop doesn’t make enough side effects.

4 Likes

Amen to that…they should make a rainbow of colors I mean people would totally buy them if I had let’s say a silver blue and yellow splash I would get all three colors of side evffexts to match the colors and my mood…just saying

WooHoo!!!

I think @Ryanm7277 was able to track a pair down!
I hope they turn out as awesome as he’s hoping they do!!

Would love for you to post some pics when you get them in! :smiley:

Definately will as soon as I have them…if anyone else has pink se hit me up

1 Like

So are pink SE’s as rare as RSM’s now?

What are rsm’s?

RSM stands for rotating side members. They are the one drop equivalent to hubstacks. Picture stolen from flicker

Ugghh why invent something and then sleep on it…I mean why not have every color of side effects and why not have multiple rsm’s…they putting out so many yo-yos and sleeping on the accessories!!!

My understanding is that RSM’s take a lot more time and material thus making them more expensive. And even finding them second hand gets really expensive.

Some users have been able to create their own RSM out of ultra lights by removing the axel, installing a smaller axel, getting some Duncan spacers and c bearings. They tend to be really heavy though.

Someone made a really nice pair out of a set of energy domes, they were the cleanest I’ve seen and probably the lightest.

Do you remember who did that? I think I want to try

Also, I get on the one drop site every week or two and just check to see any updated stock and got lucky and found some brass side effects. Those are heavy and really change the center weight.

2 Likes

4 Likes