LF PINK SIDE EFFECTS...please help! FOUND PLEASE CLOSE!

Ah, after a little google searching I found some “Broken Heart” colorways with what look like pink side efects!
Are these pink? Or are they red, and they just appear pink with the reflections?

I think they are pink, I have to double check when I get home though. It’s been a while since I’ve pulled out that one

1 Like

After looking at them up close, I can’t for sure tell if they are red or hot pink. I’m thinking they are red though. I believe I was mistaken

1 Like

They make pink side effects for sure. I have a set of domes.

6 Likes

Nice! Thank you for the image @Yardist.
Any chance these are up for sale/trade? I really want @Ryanm7277 to be able to get some of these!!

Na these aren’t for sale or trade. I was just clarifying that they have made pink. I’m sure someone has a pair of pink SE’s they don’t use.

1 Like

I love this community!!! You took the time to clarify and show me they exist even though you aren’t selling or trading them…and twitch has become my comment host…thanks guys you are all awesome!!!

2 Likes

I will also pay like 20 bucks for a pair…would totally love ultralights but any and all are welcome!!!

2 Likes

I’m totally willing to chip in an additional $15 to this to make it a total of $35 if anyone is willing!

I love side effects and know how important they can be. I’ve met some incredibly kind people in this community and was gifted a pair of red side effects not too long ago by someone trying to help me complete one of my dream throws.
Would love to help pay it forward if we can find someone with some pinks they’d like to sell or trade over to @Ryanm7277.

2 Likes

Thanks so much buddy!!! If you want a free throw let me know I got some stuff I trying to unload and will definately send one your way man!!!

Bump!

these are available for
Pink se!! Please note all throws are damage free and smooth except for the checkpoint which is very vibey but still plays great!!!

2 Likes

Plus to hopefully get this thing to happen…do note I’ll also chip in $15 in addition to anything @Ryanm7277 does!

Yeah my roommate has some pink domes

1 Like

Woah! He willing to sell or trade them here for @Ryanm7277? :smiley:

Possibly I will ask him

1 Like

Thanks so much guys that would be amazing…

1 Like

Also have a one drop gauntlet black and a yyf yuksta gray gold splash Tyler severance edition I would trade for them

1 Like

Might be getting a pair of domes :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

He might be trading them too @twitch77!!! Thanks so much for your help btw!!!

1 Like