LF PINK SIDE EFFECTS...please help! FOUND PLEASE CLOSE!

Willing to trade yoyo for them…pink only please!!!

1 Like

Have they made pinks? I’ve never seen pinks before…would love an image if anyone has one!

1 Like

Those are purple I believe :slight_smile:

I think those are all purple…but I may be wrong.

I kinda get frustrated with YoYoExpert’s photos because sometimes they look brighter/lighter than images from other sites and so I get confused and feel uneasy about trusting in their pics.

Pink side effects are from yoyo raven site says they sold out

But even on that site they say they’re purple…not pink.

YoYoExpert has purple in stock, so does One Drop’s official site.

I want pink

1 Like

I hope you can find some :smiley: <3 I’ve never seen pinks before, but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist!

Hopefully I not just spinning my wheels but if I am maybe I will inspire them into existence!!!

1 Like

That would be awesome! I really like the idea of pink side effects!

I have pink ones, what were you wanting to trade for it? Idk that I’m willing to let them go. They are actually pink, not the same as the picture that was posted

1 Like

That’s awesome! Mind taking a photo of them? And what yo did they come with?
I’m not interested in buying them here…I’m just curious!

@The_Machinist would be the one to ask of the existence of pink SE

Yes please do show me pics…I want them for this guy here…two pics one with filter and without filter so you can see the pink I am trying to get I know it probably won’t match the tone exactly but that is ok

1 Like

I don’t think green side effect would look as good as pink ones would…I am not home at the moment but really am willing to trade a yo-yo for the side effects!

1 Like

Beautiful yo man!! Pink side effects would really pop on this thing!

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was thinking!!! I guess I could settle for silver which is what it shipped with but I really want pink ones!!!

2 Likes

I will add a photo when I get home. They are from one of the benchmark series. I believe the colorway is called heartbreak or something like that.

1 Like