LF: One drop Glacier Freeze colorways (ideally one I don't have)

Ill post a pic if someone else is interested in this trade. But i have NQP Pollock Deeper State that @TommyBwell sold me as my first purchase and im really more of a glacier freeze fan.

If anyone out there likes pollock more and has glacier freeze let me know! Wont be bumping this as im definitely happy with current throws play

UPDATE: Now i just want something in that colorway. I have an aitch, deep state, deeper state, kamuraiju, panorama.

If theres a diorama in that, or an SK, or rebirth, maybe fat tire. Kuntosh. Basically any i dont have, i just want a glacier freeze now lmao

2 Likes

I think I have a DEEP state glacier, not the deeper.

1 Like

What does the glacier freeze look like? I think I might have that.

1 Like

Top left in this photo

2 Likes

Nope. I’ve got the bottom right one. Good luck.

2 Likes

Bump, if needed ill attach photo of my pollock colorway. I dont have feedback but you can ask around and people will say im fast to communicate and have paid immediately after saying i want a throw lol i just havent shipped yet.

Completing a trade will help me out for when i do decide to sell some of the throws ive got. Once i figure out my specific style and preferences as a string theorist.

1 Like

Bumpin

1 Like

Its as cold as ice
Willing to sacrifice my wallet
Lookin for freeze
Im beggin you please
Trade me for my pollock

1 Like

Thats the deep state :slight_smile: and its pretty. Im trying to locate deeper state in that color. I mean i may buy it from you if youre looking to sell because my deep state is boring grey

Burmp

Im thirsty for that glacier freeze!!!
Bumpin and beggin

This is the story of a guy
Who threw a yo and boy did he try
He looked so hard to find the throw
But little did he know
Theres none in sight.

Im rewatching the office, havent watched in like 10 years. I figure thats the best amount of time to completely forget every small moment.

My mind is tellin me noooo
But my body…my body body body
Says i need this throw

Dont you…
Forget glacier freeze…

Dont you want to make a trade!

I woud like a yoyo in this colorway now. Wouldnt have to be a deeper state

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.