LF: Older ZGRT and iYoYo RiTTER

Hey everyone, I’m looking for some older yoyos that haven’t been available for a while. If anyone has one or more of these and would like to either sell it or trade it for another yoyo, please let me know. The colorway might matter, but please let me know either way. Here’s what I’m looking for:

1. Zero Gravity Return Tops: Winglet, Winglet SE, Ibex, Basilisk, and Basilisk D
  2. YoYoPalace Mimic
  3. iYoYo RiTTER

There’s a retailer with 4 yellow mimics in stock

Thanks! I guess that I haven’t looked hard enough yet, I’ll see if I can find them.

OK, now I know what’s going on. What I’m looking for is another YoYoPalace Mimic that’s like the one that I already have, which is the purple one in the image below:
YoYoPalace-Mimics-AllColorways

When they released the Mimic, there were just those three colorways: brown, purple, and green.

The confusing part is that YoYoPalace changed its name to Sense, and then released a different yoyo called the Sense Mimic, shown below:

It’s probably about the same as what I already have, except that the Sense versions are polished and glossy, whereas my version has a blasted finish that’s much better for grinds. If I could get whatever I wanted, I’d get either another of the original Mimic in purple or the green one. While I’m wishing I guess I’d like the Sense Mimic in gray, but that’s further down on my list.

Update! Since @EdDude is really and truly a dude, I’m no longer looking for the YoYoPalace Mimic or the ZGRT Basilisk D. So here’s the updated list of what I’m looking for:

• Zero Gravity Return Tops: Winglet or Winglet SE, Ibex, and Basilisk*
  • iYoYo RiTTER

For the Basilisk, I already have the orange/gray colorway and I’d really like the blue/green colorway. I’m interested in the orange/red and the blue/purple, but to a lesser extent.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.