LF/WTB ZGRT Basilisk, Basilisk D, Winglet, Winglet SE, Ibex

I started yoyoing again a couple of years ago, and the Basilisk was the first ZGRT yoyo that I bought when it was first released. I really like the shape and fingerspin dimples, and after doing some research it looks like ZGRT released several other models before I got back into the hobby. The Basilisk D, Winglet, Winglet SE, and Ibex all look like they’d be right up my alley, but they’re no longer sold so I’m guessing that the BST will be my best bet for trying to find them. If you’ve got any of these, or even the green/blue regular C-bearing mono-metal Basilisk, and are interested in selling or trading, please let me know.

2 Likes

Hey,
I have a monometal basilisk in blue/purple and pink for sale.
Has one small ding, but still smooth and no vibe. Comes with original box. Let me know if you are interested.

Hey there, thanks for the reply! I really appreciate the offer, but now I’m kicking myself for forgetting to mention that, just for the Basilisk monometal, I’m looking for the green/blue colorway. I have the red/orange, the orange/gray, and the blue/purple colorways already, and really like them. I was hoping to round out the collection with the one colorway that I was missing, but I forgot to say that in my posting.

However, if you’d be interested in trading for it then that’s still something that I could do (since I’m trying to cut back on the number of yoyos in general). And since it would be a duplicate that already has a ding, I wouldn’t worry about taking that one out with me. I don’t know if you’d be interested in any of these that I’m currently selling, but if you are then maybe we could work out a trade. I was also planning on updating that thread tomorrow with some more yoyos to sell, so let me know if you’d be interested in any of them for a trade.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Hi Nick, I am in the team ZGRT but I do not have one of those, wait let me tag @jeduardo maybe has one left in his store or similar that can sell, never say never :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That would be awesome, thanks!

1 Like

Hey, no problem. Also i belive you mentioned in your post about the green/blue, i thought you only wanted that colourway, and maybe you didn’t had the one i had.
But i realy apreciate the offer, that you still want to trade.
But i am in the search for some other yoyo’s. But thanks again. And i hope you find the yoyo’s you are looking for

1 Like

You still have this basilisk? I cant seem to find one for sale anywhere lol

Hey yes i still have the basilisk for sale.

You able to send me some pics :grin:

Yeah shure, will try to do that tonight, cause i am not at home atm. Will send you dm with the pictures

Sweet thank you! :call_me_hand:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.