LF: MINT Mint Chief, Dewy Moss Chief, Buffalo Bob Chief, etc.!

Title as it says, i’ve got 5 or 6 feedback on yo yo nation. So if you bring me either of those chiefs in mint condition, ill trade you a 3rd run blue pearl chief with an ano burn, and fools gold hot lava wooly marmot with a bunch of little scratches and scuffs on the rim. Chief plays as smooth as the day i got it, smooth as glass. Wooly Marmot has a miniscule vibe, nothing that can be felt during play. I’ll provide HD pics if upon request, ill ask for pics as well. I dont need the box because i already have a chief box. It’s not limited to those chiefs, those are the main wants. Trade will be affected slightly if you offer other editions.

Bump! One offer so far, OG FG CHIEF! Go go go!

Bump! Offer of a meteorite edition chief, still waiting on condition! nothing set in stone, keep um coming!

Last bump! 7/8 set in stone, all i need is one more response on comformation and it’s his! dont let that stop you offer buffalo bob, minty mint, or dewey moss, and you toss in deal sweetners or another yo yo it’s yours. If not i’m the proud owner of a MINT meteorite edition chief