LF: Magicyoyo N12 Shark Christmas Edition

I really want one of these things!

Anyone have one of these guys? Willing to sell it?

1 Like

holy crud that’s amazing. Where are all these colorways and special event engravings I’ve never heard of coming from?

2 Likes

haha yeah, I love this thing. Super sad that they can’t be found anywhere anymore.
Not sure what year they came out.

1 Like

Dude I have one Ill trade you, but its…

rough

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for the offer :slight_smile: …gonna try to track one down in as good of condition as I can though. I want it more for display than for play.

Oh! There was actually a promotion going on for these a couple months ago where they included one of these with any purchase of a magicyoyo product. Due to that I have like 4 of these just sitting around at home. I’d be happy to sell you one for super cheap (like 5$+shipping). I can send you one of the unopened ones so it’ll be brand new.

7 Likes

Omgosh dude…that would be so amazing of you!
This might seem a bit silly…but this yo is towards the very top of my wish list haha. Has been since I saw a random image of it. I love christmas…don’t tell anyone, but I still have some of my christmas decorations up hehe.
This is one of the coolest yos I’ve seen. The fact that the n12 shark is actually a nice playing throw is a pretty sweet bonus.

How about $15 shipped? I am paypal ready…this is SO cool of you!

5 Likes

Just as an update…
@skarlath60 sent one of these guys out to me, brand new in the box…right away! SUPER grateful! Really is one of my favorite looking yo-yos of all time…and I’m thrilled to have gotten one for such a great price!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.