LF Kamuraiju

If anyone has one they are looking to seek I’d be very interested and would purchase tonight if everything is right!!

1 Like

I recommend waiting for this

9 Likes

Mods… please delete lol

There will probably be three of these available and they will be gone instantly.

1 Like

Knowing one drop you may be right lol

I am selling one rn actually!

PM’d!

1 Like

10 seconds, actually.

I was not able to get one, pretty nuts.

3 Likes

Yeah, I got the out of stock message at the 30 second mark :sob:

5 Likes

@da5id if possible, please make many more of those. Looks like a lot of people want to touch Cerakote. I thought I’d be the only one. :construction_worker_man:t3:

7 Likes

I also faced defeat today.

3 Likes

I believe there were 70. Looking forward to getting mine!

2 Likes

What was the price tag on it?

1 Like

$86 + tax and shipping

1 Like

I was thinking some folks would get more than one at a time. And that may be true considering how fast they sold out. First time the site has hung for me, so I figured traffic was high.

1 Like

I was on the site at 1:58 EST… refresh… refresh… all the way until 2PM. Added to the cart just fine and by the time I put my credit card info in… done… out of stock. Not sure how I could have had something in the cart only to have someone swipe it. Huge bummer. I am BUMMED.

@da5id

please make more!

5 Likes

Presumably 70+ other people all completed and submitted their orders at essentially the same time, leading the inventory system to accept orders in whatever random order the internet delivered them through the shopping cart software.

5 Likes

Hate that stuff - I always appreciate sites that put you “in line” with something so you have your shot

4 Likes

Gone within 30 seconds!

1 Like

But then someone just sits there putting in their card info for 10mins while I keep refreshing hoping they decide not to buy it?

1 Like