LF Duncan New Era Cap

I always wanted one of the Duncan New Era 59Fifty hats but they seem to be all sold everywhere. Anybody have one, size 7 5/8, in decent shape they want to get rid of?

I know this is a very specific and random request, just figured I would ask.

3 Likes

Man I didn’t even know this existed! I want one so bad now!

I’ll only allow it if you have a different sized head than I do haha.

1 Like

Oh no, lol I don’t mean to snipe a trade from you. Not my intent here at all! :smiley:

It’d be awesome if Duncan made more of these available for purchase. I’ve always wanted one of their red button up work-shirts too but have figured they only give those out to sponsored players?

Dear Santa @bjardin…all I want for Christmas is some dope Duncan swag!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ll ask the guys in a couple hours if I make it over to the Duncan kiosk. Back to House of Blues!

2 Likes

you mean the Duncan kiosk in Orlando?

1 Like

No, the one in Lake Buena Vista. Haha, yes that one.

I live 10 miles from you man, we’ve talked about this.

1 Like

oh huh lol sorry! do you attend the Orlando club?

haha it can be hard to keep up with everyone and everything on forums sometimes for sure!

1 Like

you said it! lol

1 Like

I’ve been once, kinda hard to make the trek regularly with a couple kids that are either too young or too teenager to wanna join.

Either way, maybe my memory is just too good. I know you’re from Lakeland, homeschooled, have like 8 siblings and you make your own string. Figured it would stand out when you talked to someone that lived so close, guess I’m not that cool.

1 Like

bro it is awesome to know there are other yoyoers near me! also WOW YOUR MEMORY IS GOOD bro! i didn’t think you would remember all that! :joy:

also yes you are cool bro

1 Like

I can’t not see this as Duncan New Era Crap and I’m like, “I have a Windrunner 7068 and Exit 8.”

2 Likes

For the record, I do really like those two throws and I’m not calling them crap in any way.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.