lets make a team

you can join

Yes,My bast trick that is already invented is Superman,Yukki Slack,Hour glass.I have invented many more that I did not name.

ok then your on the team buddy p.s. im not that good

i’ll join. i’m 14 if that matters.

ok you can join
;D

if you are on my team than list your name under this post

do you mean my real name or my user name? My user name is davideyo and i think you can probably guess my real name. ;D

i’ll join. i’m 9!

ok welcome to the team
;D

Not to be mean or anything, but what is the point of making a team that barely meets and stuff. A team requires personal meetings to see if we get along in real life. Also, there have been so many people here that have already made an online team; after a month they get forgotten. AN example is Sly Spinners made by our own Evan (Ebinballer). He made the team a long time ago, but it sounds like it has been forgotten. An online team has little personal cooperation, meetings that talk about big events, and we are all strangers to each other (unless you have videos). Plus, we have no uniforms and most famous teams are registered in the AYYA and NYYL. I will join, if it has a good reason.

Another Spin On things: There as been a post of a Team YYE. The idea was good and reasonable, and since we meet on YYE it makes sense. It was never approved, but I think that the eXperts are the current official members of YYE.

~Spin On

Oh, sorry for the confusion Chris. I was never serious about that Foum eXperts team. It wouldn’t make sense to shun out everyone unless they were forum eXperts. It was more of a joke then anything.

There is no real Team Forum eXperts.

Wait, I just made up the eXpert team thing on the top of my head. You made a post on that? :open_mouth:

is it ok to join yoyokiller?
I’m currently playing 4A.
with my Hayabusa.
is it ok?

I’ll join. I’m 12 and my best trick is triangulation (i can also do matrix ;)).

lol You should edit the first post to have a list of people who are on the team, that would at least increase the “organization” of this. Anyway, I’ll just join. My best tricks are Ladder Escape, Plan D, HourGlass, Yuuki Slack and one that i made up.