Let's Get Faded! (Show off Those Fades)

I really liked fades! The colors mix funny. It’s hard to guess how they will appear. They do that weird helicopter effect as spin dies. People don’t ask if they’re spinning or not. They’re just so cool!

Some of y’all have amazing yoyo collections and I’d love for y’all to show off those fades. As fade lovers you know we need a spin pic or video though…sorry because this hard to do but I have faith!

Here’s the most interesting fade I have…YYF Edge FS 2.0 - Black and Yellow/melted gold while spinning.

Sorry if this has been a topic before but I didn’t see one for fades and they deserve it!

5 Likes

This is my favorite fade recently

5 Likes

Twinsies on the fade color with the ILYY Krapfen.

8 Likes

How do they look while spinning? Is it like one color over powers the other those look sick though I like the color pair of warms together

Cool idea, tons of yo-yos I’m curious to see pics/vids of spinning. I guess it’s not necessarily a “fade” but the favorite of mine is probably my Addiction v2, mostly because black and red are two of my favorite colors and color combo for anything lol. I’ll start taking videos outside though with my others because I feel like pics and indoor lighting don’t always do these justice, but it gets this nice red wine-ish color when it’s spinning I love it

4 Likes

I’m down I’ll like to see all yo-yos spinning but non mono color is better because it’s fun

1 Like

Yeah I’m sorry bro this is the second time in one of your threads I’ve posted something unrelated cuz I didn’t read it carefully lol. I guess when I saw fade I just figured colorways spinning not an actual two-tone fade

1 Like

Here’s T he Krapfen spinning. Looks almost the same as not spinning.

5 Likes

Here is a Deep State fade.

9 Likes

Fades of similar colors that look like the color difference is just lighting are the best. This Mjolnir I used to have was really nice.

I’m not a fan of high contrast fades. The strobe effect they produce is uncomfortable to look at.

5 Likes

Oooo I like that… It makes it look like I’m going faster than I am hah!

1 Like

Woah this is three colors that’s so many more fade color combos :exploding_head:

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

Got this sick new fade. Really pops and strains my eyes and I like that.

Here’s a spinvid bc fades are so hard to capture w/ a single pic and the vid looks like what my eyes see kind of

5 Likes